Those people that learn to MASTER CONFLICT, to convert it into the energy to IMPROVE BUSINESS RESULTS, are the people that lead their projects (and their company) to their MAXIMUM POTENTIAL.
Our 3-day workshops teach you what you couldn’t have learned without them; and what you must know to get the best results.
Be the LEADER you know you can be. PATHFINDER COMMUNICATION workshops teach you the skills you need to overcome your toughest leadership challenges.
- PERSUADE crucial decision makers. Learn to understand situations with greater clarity than you thought possible. Learn to communicate so that you are understood - completely.
- DEVELOP compelling arguments. Become expert at communicating ideas and building strategies that consistently deliver the best results.
- INSPIRE team members. Learn to convey the situation in ways that draw people together in a powerful team.
- GENERATE remarkable results. Cause your organization to compete in a significant way. Win business because of the power of the people on your team. Consistently deliver the results that keep customers ordering.
- INFLUENCE your organization. Make things happen by harnessing the key principles of influence and change management.
- SPARK great solutions. Using the power of High-Performance Communication, lead and participate in brainstorming that delivers on the promise.
- Fewer meetings, Greater success. Our clients spend less time in meetings because their communication is so much more effective. That means more time getting results, and getting BETTER results - because EVERYONE contributes their utmost.
These workshops teach the five skills found most valuable by successful business people and most sought by employers.
- Learning how to learn –They way you learned in college won’t work in the real world. In business you need to know MORE and learn FASTER than ever before. You have tried to keep up and it hasn’t been easy. What you need are better ways to select materials, better ways to master them, and better ways to retain them. That is exactly what we teach.
- Relationship Management – If you want to succeed, you have to be able to have honest relationships with people that you can trust and that can trust you. People that can make things happen with you. We will teach you what those relationships are made of and how you can cultivate them. We will teach you to create SAFETY and TRUST – essential elements for high-functioning relationships. The good news – you will be happier than you’ve ever been AND more successful than you ever thought EVEN if you’ve never been good at forming work relationships.
- Critical Discussions – There are few things that will get you noticed AND bring better results than being skilled in conducting and participating in critical discussions. These are the discussions in which the important decisions are made – and they occur on every level of your organization. If you want to be distinguished as a real contributor, you have GOT to know this. Mastering this skill will pay dividends in paychecks and job security for the rest of your career.
- Influence – Do you make things happen in your organization? If you knew a way to improve the company’s results, would you know exactly how to go about making it happen? That is exactly what we teach.
- Persuasion and Negotiation – When two or more parties have differences, the way those differences are resolved is by examining them, finding ways to create NEW value from them, and then coming to agreement. We will teach you all you need to be an effective and persuasive negotiator.
Be Prepared to Learn - 2010 Workshops are constructed to MAXIMIZE attendee retention and value. Each day of the 3 day seminar is on a Friday (January 22, February 5, and February 19). In the two weeks between each class (called the “Lab Period”), attendees will be using these skills, testing what they have learned in the classroom in the real world. In doing this, they begin to benefit from their new capabilities immediately. They will also be able to contact the instructor (by email, by phone, or on the Pathfinder message board) in order to ask questions and get expert advice. When they return to class, attendees will have some time to exchange experiences and lessons on what they learned during the Lab Period. This deepens the learning experience immeasurably and gives the attendees the confidence to practice and master these skills in a FRACTION of the time it would normally take.
Cost: The full course (all 3 days) is $325 per attendee. The instructor provides the materials.
Method of Payment: Paypal is preferred. I will also accept cash or a company PO. All funds MUST be received PRIOR to the start of the course.
|The 3 day seminar is on a Friday: January 22, February 5, and February 19, 2010.